Nominees for the Sunshine Blogger award
Storiesofmi has been nominated for the sunshine blogger award by Eazynazy 🙂
Now it’s my turn to chose 11 other bloggers to nominate. If you are amongst the nominees, here is what you need to do:
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
My questions for my nominees:
- What was your first blog post about? If it’s still on your blog, pls provide the link.
- Where would you like to live if money/work were out of question and why?
- Do you have a habit that seems rather strange to other people?
- What inspired you to create your blog?
- Have you ever been completely lost somewhere?
- City or nature trips?
- Which accommodation do you choose while travelling? (Luxury hotel, hostel, camping..)
- If you knew that the whole world would read your next blog post, what would be the theme of it?
- Can you live out of your blog or do you have a job besides?
- One amazing thing you’ve done?
- The top line of your bucket list?
Olivia is a pretty cool allrounder who posts about her travels, awesome recipes, fashion and lifestyle in general. Visit the blog of this beautiful model, whose pictures made me dream all day.
Everyone has their strengths in something particular and these two travellers are matching perfectly. I always love to see when people are completing each other.
Phoebe’s and Matt’s blog is already very famous, but as she is one of my favourite bloggers, I have to nominate her too. Her blog is full of different stories, beautiful pictures and creative content. Keep doing this Phoebe 🙂
Melissa is a refreshing fashion/ travel blogger who writes in her own funny way. I love the recommendations for all the cafes and breakfast places. If you don’t know what tv-serie you should watch, get some inspiration of her reviews.
I love the honest writing of Marina and when you are reading her travel blog, you have the feeling to really know her! She has been to a lot of places already and has a lot of useful tips and funny confessions.
This blog increases your wanderlust! Destination tips, accommodation reviews as well as love stories are here at home.
Elt manages to have a fix job while travelling the world whenever she has time to do it. Be amazed by her beautiful pictures and her detailed writing.
All you need to know about saving money for travel, earning money while travelling and actually go on the adventure.
Get to know Ethiopia with Fenta. Her blog really makes you want to get to this beautiful country.
Another love story of travellers, I love it! Graham and Hannah are writing about their adventures and have some great posts that make you rethink your home.
For all the foodies and Africa lovers! Adele is writing beautiful posts about her travels and food of course. She inspires to visit the places she has seen already.
Have fun people 🙂